Fenwick Technologies has a client seeking to fillCobol Developerposition in Charleston, WV.
ROLE: Cobol Developer
1. Must have minimumfive years of system analysis and programming experience on large scale systems, including working directly with customers to define their needs and providing product outputs satisfying those needs in a pre-determined time frame.
2. Must have minimum five years of COBOL programming experience with the last six (6) months using COBOL OS/390 & VM or 0S.
3. Must have minimumfive years of DB2 version 7 or greater programming experience.
4. Must have minimumfive years of TSO / ISPF / JCL experience.
5. Must have two years of post-secondary education in a related field, but a Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred.
1. Experience with public assistance programs such as TANF, Food Stamps (SNAP), and Medical Assistance
2. Experience developing stored procedures
Analysis, design, development and unit testing of COBOL, CICS, DB2 code in a mainframe environment.
Fenwick Technologies is a dynamic IT company that providesrecruiting and staffing services for technical and professional positions.
Fenwick Technologies, Inc - 8 months ago