Job ID :12638
Additional responsibilities include:
Position Requirements :
- Interacts with guests and team members in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner to ensure an exemplary experience. Accurately take orders, give suggestions, conducts full and complete food/wine/beverage service, and monitor our guests' experience.
- Answer guest questions regarding food items, beverages, special promotions, etc.;
- Serves extensive array of beverage and food;
- Provide service throughout the guests dining experience;
- Place all beverage orders through the bartender(s);
- Observes and monitors guests at the bar to respond to any and all needs the guest may have;
- Adheres to all responsible alcohol consumption requirements as dictated by the State of Illinois;
- Help to maintain the cleanliness and integrity of the bar by completing all side duties and special projects as issued by management team;
- Must be have at least three years experience in an upscale environment;
- Basic skills in reading, writing, arithmetic, speaking and listening;
- Must be at least 21 years old in order to serve alcohol;
- Must have completed the Bassett certification;
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays;
- Ability to relate to all levels of guests and management;
- Must possess a strong team spirit
Job News - 17 months ago
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide (CRW) has a lot of Friday's for which to be thankful. A leader in full-service restaurants, the company o...