Live the Dolce Vita!!
The Wine….The Food….The Bar….The Buzz….The Music…..The Details….The People…..will make Filini a truly contemporary Italian experience.
Filini, a 150-seat contemporary Italian restaurant and bar set in the heart of downtown Chicago and will fulfill the desire for a stylish ambience and an affordable and authentic Italian experience with an emphasis on quality ingredients and classic cooking techniques. It will offer Italian cuisine of a high order, blending together both Italian and local produce to create a greatly enjoyed and respected dining experience. The service, the design, and the mood give Filini a sense of style that compliments the exquisite and simple food.
The role of the Cocktail Server is to serve beverages our guests in a timely, courteous, efficient and accurate manner.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Interacts with guests and team members in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner to ensure an exemplary experience. Accurately take orders, give suggestions, conducts full and complete food/wine/beverage service, and monitor our guests' experience.
- Answer guest questions regarding food items, beverages, special promotions, etc.;
- Serves extensive array of beverage and food;
- Provide service throughout the guests dining experience;
- Place all beverage orders through the bartender(s);
- Observes and monitors guests at the bar to respond to any and all needs the guest may have;
- Adheres to all responsible alcohol consumption requirements as dictated by the State of Illinois;
- Help to maintain the cleanliness and integrity of the bar by completing all side duties and special projects as issued by management team;
- Must be have at least three years experience in an upscale environment;
- Basic skills in reading, writing, arithmetic, speaking and listening;
- Must be at least 21 years old in order to serve alcohol;
- Must have completed the Bassett certification;
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays;
- Ability to relate to all levels of guests and management;
- Must possess a strong team spirit
- Ability to regularly lift up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to squat, bend, kneel and twist
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Perform repetitive hand and arm movements
Carlson Companies - 16 months ago
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide (CRW) has a lot of Friday's for which to be thankful. A leader in full-service restaurants, the company o...