Knowledge and Skills:|
Education: High School education or equivalent experience
Experience: One year of cocktail experience preferred
Age: Must be 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
Skills and Abilities: Communication (English) skills and hospitality skills required
Ability to use Micros machine
Full knowledge of state liquor laws
Full knowledge and completion of TIPs training
Hospitably and effectively promote and serve beverages to customers, according to Marriott and Altitude standards and state laws in a safe, accident-free manner.
1. Hospitably greet, prepare and serve drinks to guest according to Altitude beverage service standards and state laws. (60')
2. Prepare station for readiness prior to opening and closing of each shift. (10')
3. Follow all cash handling and bank SOPs as directed by Marriott. (20')
4. Perform all sidework duties according to needs. (7')
1. Assist barback and/or bartender with set-up and break-down of bar. (3')
Must have flexible evening hour availability; scheduled days and times vary based on need
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing...