Serve food and/or beverage to guests in a courteous and friendly manner in accordance with established brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Bartender – Beverage Manager – Food and Beverage Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Greet guests,take beverage orders, serve drinks and fulfill guest requests.
- Abide by state, federal and corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Stock service stations with items such as ice, napkins, or straws.
- Followestablished cash handling and bank operating procedures.
- Perform side work duties according to side work schedules.
- Perform other food and beverage functions such as bartending and bussing in the event of staff staffing shortages or peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Work Environment and Context
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous food and beverage experience or equivalent training required.
Hersha Hospitality Management (HHM) is an industry-leading and growing hotel management, investment, and development firm that provides turn-key management solutions to hotels across the United States. HHM manages world class brands in the select service and full service markets as well as a collection of independent, boutique hotels in key markets.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching.
Hersha Hospitality Management - 14 months ago