- High School Diploma or equivalent
Responsible for coding E/M, Surgery, and any other applicable physician services per ICD-9 and CPT guidelines. Assists Manager with coding education to physicians and all applicable staff. Assists manager in audits of coding. Works coding denials.
- 2 or more years of physcian coding experience in E/M coding and 1 or more of the following: office procedures, surgery, Interventional Cadriology, Cardiology, Oncology, RadiationOncology and any other specialty applicable to CCPI physicians.
-Current CPC, CCS-P, CPC-P Certification
- Current Continuing Education Hours
- Encoder software training
- Governmental and commercial coding denials
Touro Infirmary - 14 months ago