Everyone talks about fixing healthcare. At Recondo, you can be a part of the solution.
Recondo Technology develops Software as a Service (SaaS) that brings sophisticated efficiencies and cost savings to the hospital business office.
Why It Matters
Processing and collecting payments currently costs the medical industry a staggering $460 billion annually. Our software services streamline the hospital business office, making complex healthcare costs transparent to patients and easy to understand.
Making a Difference
This isn’t just a job. This is a mission to change healthcare in our country. Reducing payment processing costs and eliminating insurance denials and driving that money back into the hospital care side means the hospital can care for the uninsured and make a real difference to the care community.
How We Do It
Recondo pioneered Software as a Service (SaaS) hospital applications in the Cloud. The company also leads the industry in building and deploying intelligent web robots called ReconBots®, which extract, transform, and load current and accurate data from insurance company websites into Recondo services. All services are designed and developed using post-modern, sophisticated rules-based architectures.
We currently have an opening for a Coding Specialist for our Dallas, TX office. This position will be responsible for the review, analysis, interpretation and implementation of billing codes within a multi-platform environment.
· Active Coding certificate - CCS, CPC -P; will also accept RHIT
· Five years of recent inpatient and outpatient hospital coding experience required
· Experience with claims/coding software
· Experience with hospital claims billing preferred
· Ability to communicate with all levels of management
· Excellent written communication skills
· Excellent computer skills, windows-based programs
· Thorough knowledge of coding concepts and guidelines (e.g. correct coding initiati v es, AMA, HCC)
· Advanced ICD diagnostic/procedural and CPT coding, coding analysis and medical record review
· ICD-10-CM training—must have already completed a minimum of 12 verifiable CEUs with the intention of completing ICD-10-CM assessment prior to July 15, 2014
· Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Keeps abreast of coding guidelines and reimbursement reporting requirements. Brings identified concerns to management for resolution.
Recondo Technology - 11 months ago