One of the world's leading pharmaceutical services company is seeking a Cognos developer. You will pprovide technical expertise as part of a team to develop and maintain Cognos reports.
- Design, develop, construct, administer and support SAP BI & Cognos
- Serve as Lead Report Developer on the product team.
- Plan and coordinate report design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Mentor other team members in technical and/or database expertise.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with teams and external clients
Accepting third-party candidates for this position. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, or educational equivalence, in computer/life science or related field with 3 years of relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Excellent knowledge of Cognos
- Solid understanding of clinical drug development process preferred
- Excellent organizational, communication, and technical database skills Application Requirements
and Life Insurance for Full-time W2 Consultants. Supplemental Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
Dependent Care Assistance. 401(k) with Roth feature. Free E-learning Courses
ERPCareer.com - 14 months ago