Reporting to the Coiled Tubing Coordinator, the Coiled Tubing Operator is responsible for operating, driving and maintaining coil tubing equipment such as: Coil Tubing Unit, Boom Truck and Power Reel Trailer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Maintain equipment to Sanjel standards.
- Communicate effectively with Supervisor in planning and execution of Sanjel services.
- Maintain safety standards at all times: shop, yard, location and traveling.
- Keep paper work current; maintenance sheets, fuel logs, log books, pre/post trips and month end expense accounts and job summary.
- Always monitor execution of job accurately.
- Follow all safety rules and work procedures set by Sanjel.
- Know and comply with required legislation
- Report all hazards or potentially hazardous situations to the supervisor.
- Report all accidents, incidents and injuries immediately.
- Participate in safety and general meetings.
- Ensure all equipment, including personal protective equipment is in proper working order, and maintain to Sanjel standards.
- Knowledge of the following for emergency situations:
- Emergency Response Plans
- Location and use of all required safety equipment.
- Fire fighting and hydrogen sulfide
- Knowledge of health and safety hazards of fluids and chemicals transported
- Knowledge of types of personal protective equipment, correct use and care of.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the environment is moderate to loud.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, sit and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, lift up to 50 pounds. Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk, hear and smell; lift more than 100 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Sanjel offers individuals a dynamic work environment. The driving force behind our organization is the sincere commitment to our people, and their focus on exceeding customers' expectations. For further information on career opportunities or to apply for a position, please contact our HR department at 1-800-972-6535 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Familiar with oilfield terminology and equipment.
- Safety, fire fighting and hydrogen sulfide training are assets.
- Class A License and H 2 S Certificate
- Proficient with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), Hazmat and TDG.
To apply for this position, e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Sanjel Corporation - 20 months ago