Reporting to the District Manager, the Coiled Tubing Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and successful operation of Coiled Tubing Equipment and associated support equipment on location and successful execution of assigned work at the well site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of a team of 3-5 Coiled Tubing Equipment Operators in accordance with policies established by the Executive Committee.
- Communicate effectively with management, client and crew in the planning, coordination and execution of our service.
- Builds and sustains customer relationships.
- Assists with service improvement efforts by observing performance of operating crews and suggesting improvements and changes to management.
- Advises on specific servicing problems and recommends use of specialized tools, techniques, and services.
- Ensures the Coiled Tubing Equipment is maintained and operated within Sanjel guidelines and policies
- Support District Managers, Service Line Managers and Coordinators in daily activities of Coiled Tubing operations in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Help promote safe work practices and higher standards of performance.
- Ensure that paper work is completed and turned in on a timely fashion.
- Work with managers and coordinators through performance appraisals and feedback sessions to ensure that each individual is performing up to the standards set and to take necessary corrective action when necessary.
- Responsible for continued training and development of their crew of equipment operators both technically and professionally.
- Adhere to and promote all Safety and Environmental policies related to Sanjel.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the environment is moderate to loud.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, sit and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, lift up to 50 pounds. Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk, hear and smell; lift more than 100 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Sanjel offers individuals a dynamic work environment. The driving force behind our organization is the sincere commitment to our people, and their focus on exceeding customers' expectations. For further information on career opportunities or to apply for a position, please contact our HR department at 1.800.9SANJEL or email@example.com .
- 8-12 years of Coiled Tubing experience, with a portion of this time in a supervisory role.
- Able to perform calculations related to well bore volumes, capacities and coil tubing capacities.
- Good knowledge of downhole tools related to Coil Tubing.
- 1-2 years of pumping services experience, including Nitrogen and fluid pumping.
- Have the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in the majority of situations.
To apply for this position, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sanjel Corporation - 2 years ago