Role: Cold Fusion Developer
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 6+ Months
The developer would be responsible for the design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting of ColdFusion Web applications in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. They would participate in the application technical design process and completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks. The Developer also communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards.
Current tools and technologies include:
ColdFusion 8, SQL 2005, Fusebox, CFCs, WebSphere, PERL, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, CFC Unit
Essential Job Functions:
Skills and Requirements:
- Design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Ability to deliver high quality projects on time and on budget.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
IS related associate degree, or a bachelor’s degree, or comparable work experience in an Information Systems position or related business position.
5 or more years experience in system analysis, design and programming of the associated development methodologies.
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to interact well in a team environment.
Responsible, accountable, highly motivated and customer service oriented
Ability to learn quickly. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Jobskey Consultancy - 13 months ago