Pointe Technology Group is currently looking to hire a Cold Fusion Developer to support a long term government contract with Lockheed Martin/SSA. The position is located in Woodlawn, MD. All employees must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust. This is a multi-year contract with flexible work hours! Citizenship not required. If you are interested, please forward a Word version of your resume along with salary/hourly requirements so that we can discuss.
- Ability to develop web applications using ColdFusion 8/9 with a DB2/Oracle backend following the software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability in Object Oriented methodologies in ColdFusion.
- Experience with administering ColdFusion Application Server 8/9.
- Very strong SQL skills including experience writing complicated SQL statements involving more than three tables and stored procedures in DB2 and Oracle.
- Knowledge and experience in Section 508 Compliance, AJAX, and Advanced jQuery
- Experience with writing and using ColdFusion Components and object oriented programming methodologies.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate with technical team as well as non-technical clients.
- Ability to follow existing file management and application development protocols.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to management and team direction quickly.
- Ability to follow the department and organizational processes and meet established goals and deadlines.
- Ability to write clearly, accurately and informatively, and to read and interpret written information from others
- Must be capable of performing in a dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to work on multiple projects at any time.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems.
- Project management/coordination experience is required.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years of professional experience; or 9 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Pointe Technology Group, Inc. - 20 months ago