needed --- Location: Raytheon Company - McKinney, TX
I am working with Raytheon Company and the manager is looking for a ColdFusion Developer. You must be a US Citizen to apply. You will work for GeoLogics Corporation at the Raytheon office in McKinney, TX. This project is estimated to extend through February 2013.
Pay rate is $45 per hour (w/o benefits) or $68,500 (with full benefits)
- Develop workable application solutions to business problems
- Design, develop, upgrade, test, implement, and document software components of client applications
- Assess, create, enhance and detail administrative, operational and technical policies and procedures
- Work independently and/or within teams throughout all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in resolving application problems and defects
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and guidelines
- Perform unit testing
- Participate in peer code reviews
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Three to five years of experience in Cold Fusion and related technologies, with a strong foundation in software engineering principles
- Knowledge of CF 8 Enterprise features, AIR and Flex
- Knowledge of internet, intranet, and extranet systems design (security, content management, eCommerce, web, and application servers)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- User interface experience a plus
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations
If interested in learning more about this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and I will call back with more information.
1-888-303-3603 (toll free)
GeoLogics is a 21 year old growing technical services company headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, with 8 regional offices distributed throughout the country. The Company provides software, IT and engineering services, mission critical solutions, and technical support primarily to the Defense and Aerospace industry, various agencies of the U.S. federal government and commercial clients. GeoLogics specializes in the areas of engineering, IT, communications, software, systems development and research and development.
The GeoLogics Employee Benefits Program (EBP) reflects our abiding interest in and commitment to meeting the needs of our diverse workforce and providing financial security for both our employees and their families. GeoLogics offers an exceptionally competitive array of benefits for our employees, including: Health Insurance (w/ Dental & Vision), Life & Disability Insurance, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, and a Retirement 401k Plan.
GeoLogics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.geologics.com
Category: ColdFusion Developer
Required Education: Not Specified
Dice - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -