They will contract for 3-4mths and convert perm. The manager will look at candidates with PHP experience with willingness to learn ColdFusion. Job sits in Weymouth, they have flexible work hours for people that commute such as work 10am-6pm. Salary 70-75K, 70/hr max bill for contractors
The ColdFusion Developer will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as required.
Required education and/or experience:
- Develop new Web applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications
- Maintain and enhance existing integrated web applications
- Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to explore new ways to solve business problems and to learn the needs of our clients
- Develop web-based applications, website enhancements, database-backed websites and web layout enhancements
- Work within a team environment to address the programming needs of Web clients
- Participate in processes concerning the architecture of new applications to meet client needs
- Code web pages utilizing HTML, XHTML and CSS by following industry standards
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Experience with hardware and software issues
- Work on multiple tasks as directed by management
- Reviews, analyzes and modifies web systems including documenting, designing, developing, testing, monitoring, and maintaining as specified by team management
- Install or customize modules and features for proprietary software packages
- 1-2 years experience in Java tools
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or related experience
- Must possess superior skills in SQL
- Experience in structured environment with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity
- Any experience in graphic design is a plus Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.
Randstad Technologies - 2 years ago
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest...