The Director of Sales for Women's Footwear has responsibility for overseeing the major department stores, e- commerce and independent accounts for the Cole Haan brand women's footwear business. This responsibility includes long term and short term development of business relationships with accounts, as well as profitability management. As a key member of the Sales Management team, this role will be involved with service accounts and marketing, design and developing Cole Haan products.
Qualifications · Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Develop strategies and execute against annual and seasonal revenue margin plans.
- Build, manage and maximize growth of existing accounts to ensure approved image, assortments and distribution of the brand through conceptual and strategic selling.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers of major accounts to facilitate growth plans and articulate and share Cole Haan's brand position.
- Communicate with all internal and external partners to effectively maximize business opportunities.
- Mentor and develop the selling team.
- Assume responsibility for all sales department financial commitments. 325966
- Ten + years proven successful experience in Sales Management within the retail/wholesale industry
- Thorough understanding of wholesale sales metrics and retail buying office processes
- Previous experience in footwear and accessories required; experience in luxury goods a plus!
- Proven ability successfully leading sales teams, including delivery of business results and talent development
- Extensive travel required
Nike - 8 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products. NIK...