This seasoned sales leader will be responsible for building and driving the overall collaboration sales strategy and execution within an assigned territory. The individual will collaborate and lead within a matrixed, cross-functional environment. They will focus predominantly on large, complex accounts with the opportunity for significant business benefits applying coherent collaboration strategies, approaches, and technologies. As a sales leader, this executive is a proficient challenger and value generator on business outcomes.
This sales leader will develop relationships with key customer contacts (execs to line contributors) and understand fluently business drivers and their translation into tactical plans. This person navigates non-IT contacts and builds bridges between IT and the business to accelerate success. The individual is highly versatile between business and technical vocabulary. This person is a credible speaker, communicator, and influencer.
The candidate will know how to lead, manage, and inspire extended teams around focused objectives. They will work closely with technical leaders, internal business units, services groups, and partners. They can give candid and useful feedback, accepts feedback to improve performance. A great team player, this person wins for the customer first and, in the process, Cisco.
The candidate will be an independent worker. Will manage necessary tracking mechanisms, understand market requirements, and own an integrated account plan. They will participate in planned training and development and take ownership of personal skills gaps and devise a plan for continuous improvement.
This is a commissioned sales role with leveraged upside. It is an ideal opportunity for a seasoned sales and strategy leader to refocus on the thrill of working everyday with dynamic and exciting customers and make a real impact on business outcomes.
• Consultative, executive sales person. Minimum 10 years proven leadership. Diverse backgrounds and experiences also considered.
• Outstanding ability to assess and address customer business opportunities.
• Proficient knowledge of collaboration market space and how they drive customer impact.
• Expert knowledge of key software and hardware technologies including IP telephony, video, web conferencing, instant messaging, and social communication platforms.
• Self starter, works well in personal organization understanding key steps to driving end objectives.
• Excellent collaborator. Listens well, seeks feedback, implements best practices that drive success.
• Skilled and proven leader. Enlists team efforts toward goal achievement. Influences and drives consensus. Passionate, personable, and respectful.
• Proven sales person. Min 5+ years selling to business leaders. Established senior leaders interaction.
• Seasoned business person. Diverse background, responsibilities, and expertises encouraged demonstrating a comprehensive view of what customers care about.
• Excellent collaboration market understanding and experience. Ability to discuss trends, solutions, and opportunities with credibility.
• Proven business case creator. Demonstrated ability to drive customer consensus and support.
• Excellent communicator and team player.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to travel up to 20%
• College degree required, MBA a plus
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...