Oversee all aspects related to collateral records and documentation for agency and agency-eligible loans for Lakeview Loan Servicing, including compliance with agency requirements. Also responsible for ensuring compliance with collateral-related provisions of lender agreements and for the oversight of Lakeview's compliance with MERS regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate transfers of loan documents to Lakeview
- Custodians for MSR purchases and new originations
- Monitor custodian review of loan files and ensure compliance with certification / re-certification timeframes as set forth by agencies and lenders
- Coordinate resolution of document deficiencies by working with custodian, subservicer, and vendors
- Review new lender agreements and ensure compliance for collateral-related requirements
- Participate in review of prospective pending lender agreements for collateral-related issues
- Coordinate all MERS-related activities and records, including subservicer oversight and ensuring servicer compliance with MERS requirements.
- Familiarity with mortgage loan collateral documents
- Knowledge of agency collateral requirements for certification and recertification
- Knowledge of MERS requirements
- Ability to work with multiple parties (subservicers, custodians, multiple Lakeview and Bayview departments,and agency representatives)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access (preferred but not required))
- Knowledge of agency loan delivery systems
- The ability to manage a team and delegate effectively
- Bachelor’s degree;10 or more years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of mortgage industry and agency loan experience
- Prior management experience