The Collateral Team Lead will be responsible to oversee a team that audits closing packages for accuracy and completeness. The team preps the loans to be shipped to the warehouse banks, follows up on any inaccuracies and is responsible for clearing collateral exceptions.
· Team Lead will manage New Penn reports which track missing collateral packages along with reporting from each warehouse bank to ensure each loan is accepted by the bank.
· Team Lead will monitor daily workflow and provide staff support and training. Participation needed for project and process improvement initiatives.
· Team Lead will review all POAs, Trusts and CEMAs to ensure accuracy of documents before sending to the warehouse bank.
- Candidate must have knowledge and experience of the intricacies of collateral files and clearing any issues that arise
- Candidate must possess good time management and multi tasking skills
- Candidate must be proficient in Excel
- Prior Team Lead experience is a plus
Penn Financial Group is an independent and private investment advisory firm. Our main goal is to provide our clients with meaningful...