Posting Job Title: Collection Analyst, Media Sales
Requisition #: 144629BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Finance/Accounting
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Collection Analyst for our Media Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position. Reports To: Collection Supervisor
Essential Job Functions:
- Review monthly aging reports to analyze at risk accounts.
- Effectively and efficiently collect on commercial advertising accounts via collection calls, letters and emails.
- Ability to investigate and resolve issues.
- Assist in identifying report and process improvements.
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external clients.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience:
- Experience with commercial credit report review.
- Proficient in all Windows & Microsoft applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be adaptable in a fast paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated team player.
- Ability to multitask.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent; Accounts receivable knowledge with experience in collections. Skills equivalent to 3-5 years in a comparable position.
FCC Unit_TWC: ADCAR
Controlling Establishment ID: 00346 - Charlotte East Morehead
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...