To meet liquidation goals on assigned clients through effective people and portfolio management. To follow client guidelines resulting in low risk audits.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Motivate and train staff, creating a positive, productive atmosphere.
- Facilitate growth and development of supervisors and others by providing timely and effective feedback, coaching and counseling.
- Monitor and review collection activity.
- Work directly with supervisors and collectors to generate revenue and ensure accounts are worked properly.
- Review collection accounts and promises daily.
- Audit collection files.
- Coordinate, supervise and assist in the preparation, review and analysis of required reports, maintaining office revenue numbers and specific client goals.
- Coordinate and supervisor system analysis, needs assessment, and targeted training of unit personnel, including file reviews, monitoring and identifying performance issues.
- Initiate the preparation, review and analysis of performance measurements, implementing unit feedback and improvement processes.
- Maintain strong working relationships with team members, co-workers, and clients.
- 3-5 years of progressive responsibility managing people in a production oriented environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent leadership abilities, maintaining flexibility, firmness and empathy, while developing strong teamwork skills among and within assigned employee groups.
- Creative, proactive and assertive
- Strong coaching, feedback and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills; oral, written and auditory.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail, and recognize time constraints.
- Excellent aptitude for learning new things.
Solomon and Solomon, P.C. - 21 months ago