Work proactively with customers to resolve past due balances in an effective, timely, and appropriate manner.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
• Strive to establish a plan to resolve past due balances in full and within prescribed departmental guidelines at the onset of customer contact.
• Record electronic customer transactions accurately and with every call.
• Function as an effective team member; support the efforts and concepts of other departments including, but not limited to: Sales, Engineering, Construction, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Operations, Technology, and the corporate office.
• Serve as Midcontinent’s professional representative when dealing with customers
• Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility, and confidentiality in carrying out customer support functions.
• Adhere to Midcontinent Communications privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
• Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
• Support the mission, vision, and values of Midcontinent Communications.
• Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
• Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
• Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
• Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
• Actively follow Midcontinent policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Associate’s Degree or a minimum of one to two years substantial collections experience required (experience in call center environment preferred).
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Do you want to be a part of something big? You’ve heard this before – “We’re Midcontinent … Part of Our...