PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
CashCall is looking for dynamic professionals that are self-motivated, trustworthy and can quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. The Collection Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily production and performance of the collection team to ensure that performance and quality customer service goals are met. This position assists in daily operations.
EXAMPLE OF TASKS
- Reviews work and monitors phone calls of the team members to verify adherence to CashCall Policies and Procedures.
- Analyzes queue and process management workflow to ensure production and performance goals are met.
- Handles escalated calls from the team members and will initiate outbound calls when needed.
- Approves and reviews accounts within the working supervisor queue and other queues as assigned.
- Effectively communicates corporate department objectives on a regular basis.
- Creates a positive working environment to achieve productivity and performance standards.
- Participate in panel interviews, prepare new hire documentation, help facilitate associate orientation, and participate in the corrective action process (i.e., document performance issues, recommend disciplinary action, etc.).
- Draft and administer performance improvement plans as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years consumer collection experience strongly preferred.
- Previous auto collection experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent certificate required.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory or lead experience required.
- Must be able to maintain a regular 8-hour shift Monday- Friday and one 10-hour shift, in addition to 2-3 weekend days per month, and mandatory 12-hour shift on the last day of every month.
- Shifts may vary and are subject to change based on business needs. No Exceptions.
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Orange, California, CashCall Inc. is among the nation's premier lenders. The company employs lending...