PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
CashCall is looking for dynamic professionals that are self-motivated, trustworthy and can quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. The Collection Team Lead is responsible for assisting Collection Supervisors with escalated calls and assisting collectors with the calling of and follow up on delinquent loans. Additional responsibilities for this position include day to day floor management of the collection team to help ensure that performance and quality customer service goals are met. This position assists in daily operations.
EXAMPLE OF TASKS
- Handles escalated calls from team members and will initiate outbound calls when needed.
- Work and review accounts within queues as assigned.
- Effectively communicates corporate and department objectives on a regular basis.
- Creates a positive working environment to achieve productivity and performance standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years consumer collection experience strongly preferred.
- Previous auto collection experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent certificate required.
- Must be able to maintain a regular 8-hour shift five days per week either Monday-Friday or Thursday – Monday, one 10-hour shift during the week, and 2-3 weekend days per month, in addition to a mandatory 12-hour shift on the last business day of the month. Should the last business day of the month fall on a weekend, the mandatory 12-hour shift will be worked on the last Friday of the month. Other mandatory shifts will be scheduled for the remaining days of the month that fall on a weekend. These shifts may include an eight (8) hour shift on Saturday and a four (4) hour shift on Sunday. Failure to report to work for any of the mandatory shifts may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Shifts may vary and are subject to change based on business needs. No Exceptions.
Cashcall - 12 months ago