This position will be responsible for contacting and working with delinquent clients in his/her assigned work queues to resolve delinquent loans, pursuant to policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for contacting clients for resolution of delinquent loans from 16 days past-due to 60 days past due.
- Assigned work/call queues to manage their primary assignments.
- Identify distressed mortgage loans
- Analyze accounts and recommend appropriate workout strategy to include payment plans, deferments and modification candidates
- When needed, meet with clients face-to-face to gather a full understanding of the financial hardship causing the problem
- Cross-train to assist with in-bound calls from clients and bank personnel to provide servicing and counseling on all loan types.
- Two years of credit collection experience at least one of which involved direct contact with delinquent clients and negotiation for repayment of delinquent payments.
Additional Comments:INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for proficient interaction/negotiation with clients, bank officers and Sr. Management.
- Must have strong PC skills and be able to utilize collection software.
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated, goal oriented, and work in a team environment.
- Requires good analytical skills and strong sense of urgency.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
- Travel between Republic Banking facilities is required.
- Occasional out-of-town travel is required.
- Requires a flexible work schedule that will include some evening and weekend work.
- Activities outside the company to stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes require a flexible work schedule that will include some evening and weekend work.
Republic Bank - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -