As a Collections Agent, you will make demand for payment upon customers (both individual consumer and/or businesses) assess the circumstances surrounding the cause of delinquency and decide upon an appropriate course of action.
- Through communication with customers, secure proper payment schedules, advise of their obligations, and the principles of credit and credit standings.; Previous collections experience or equivalent work experience preferred
- Counsel customers to assist in finding funds to meet account obligations.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate updates on each account via our collection platform for every call made or received.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations which regulate the collections industry.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate
- Basic computer skills