RGS Financial is a leader in the receivables management industry by providing innovative, custom solutions that protect our client's reputation without ever compromising our core values. We value our employees the same!
RGS Financial is growing and in search of Third-Party Collection Agents who are prepared to learn and provide Reliable Genuine Solutions. Our ideal candidates will have debt collection experience, strong communication and negotiation skills; customer service and sales experience. We are looking for highly-motivated individuals that display confidence and a fierce drive to succeed; energetic collection/call center associates with the ability to analyze situations, problem-solve and work in a fast-paced environment.
At RGS Financial You Will Receive:
Collection Agent Required Skills:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Unlimited Commission Structure
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage; Paid Time Off and Referral Program
- Two-Week Paid Training Program in a Classroom Setting
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Highly Collectible Accounts across Several Industries
- A Positive Culture and Professional Team Environment
- Minimum 1-year Debt Collection Experience; Third-party Experience Preferred
- Call Center Experience
- High School Diploma or GED; Some College Preferred
- Excellent Work History
- Basic Computer Skills; MS Office Preferred
- Customer Service and/or Sales Background
- Goal-Oriented and Self-Motivated in a Production Environment
- Bilingual is a Plus
Submit your resume today or fax resume to 972-231-4255. Several positions are currently available.
- Contacting consumers via telephone to collect past due accounts
- Negotiating payment arrangements, with objective of obtaining payment in full
- Verifying consumer information and updating pertinent information in softward as acquired
- Skip tracing with assigned Internet applications
- Following all Federal, State, and local laws relating to debt collections
- Following Company policies and procedures
- Meeting monthly performance expectations
- Operating within a dialer pool environment and egage in manual dialing
- Performing other duties requested or assigned
Candidates will be required to submit and pass a criminal background check, submit to pre-employment drug test, and prior employment reference verification.
At RGS, we believe in providing our employees with the best possible resources. To become a part of our positive culture and successful environment, submit your resume today! Visit us at www.rgsfinancial.com!
RGS Financial is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment is based on individual merit and qualifications. Candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
Key Words: collection agency, third party collections, charge off, skip trace, skip tracing, debt collector, account manager, risk adjuster, collections representative, negotiator, recovery specialist, loss mitigation, first party collections, business process outsourcing, accounts receivables management, asset recovery
RGS Financial, Inc. - 8 months ago
RGS Financial, a leading nationally recognized receivable management company based in Richardson, TX, is celebrating their 6th consecutive...