Precision Castparts Corporation (NYSE: PCP) is the world leader in structural investment castings, forged components, and airfoil castings for aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. Listed among Fortune’s 500, Airbus, Boeing, GE, Rolls-Royce, and many other leading manufacturers depend on us for critical airframe, engine, power generation, and general industrial components. With few exceptions, every aircraft in the sky flies with parts made by PCC.
RathGibson, a division of Precision Castparts Corporation, is a worldwide manufacturer of highly engineered straight lengths, coil, and U-Bend tubing for diverse industries such as power generation, renewable, oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, food and dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical, and general commercial. Our Janesville facility has an immediate opportunity for a Collections Analyst at our Janesville, WI location.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Making contact with customers to follow-up on past-due invoices
- Statistical analysis of amounts past due/days outstanding
- Negotiating for timely payment
- Other duties as assigned
RathGibson offers excellent pay and benefits, including medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to be assertive when negotiating for payment
- A diligent approach with sense of urgency: Ability to be persistent in collection activities and to aggressively pursue payment assertively and professionally.
- Advanced PC skills, especially Excel.
JobHost - 11 months ago
RathGibson makes welded finished stainless steel and special alloy pipe and tubing used in the commercial, food services, pharmaceutical, an...