Location: San Francisco, CA - Downtown
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Prosper is the first Peer-to-Peer lending marketplace. At Prosper, we're changing the world of banking, one peer-to-peer loan at a time. Peer-to-peer lending is still a nascent industry, but Prosper has already changed the way tens of thousands of people access credit and invest their money. With over $800 million in unsecured personal loans funded and over 2 million members, Prosper has created the world's largest peer-to-peer lending marketplace.
We are seeking an experienced senior Collections Manager to develop the company’s collections strategy and manage the Collections Department. We are rapidly growing our business and are seeking an individual to manage the collections processes and oversee collection agencies. Must be a very hands-on manager and extremely detail-oriented.
- Enhance and implement collections strategy, from early stage to post-charge-off
- Manage internal staff and collection agency partners
- Analyze collection activity to continually improve performance and set best-in-class industry standard
- Coordinate agency placements and develop effective controls
- Provide regular performance reporting to senior management and enhance collections reporting to external clients
- Maintain collection policy and procedures and ensure adherence to them
- Develop and implement loan modification and debt sale programs
- Work closely with credit department and provide performance feedback loop
- Conduct agency site visits for compliance and performance reviews
- Maintain up-to-date expertise and knowledge of collection laws, rules, regulations, and developments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 7+ years management experience in collections for a consumer credit card or unsecured loan portfolio
- 5+ years experience managing collection agencies
- BA/BS or higher in related field
If interested please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent process and project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively with a wide range of people
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of FDCPA/FCRA rules and standards
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Artiva/Ontario Systems experience a plus
Prosper Marketplace - 12 months ago
As many of you know, Prosper is a startup, burning thru venture capital, and near the end of its cash. As a result, Prosper needs a...