Genesis Financial Solutions provides consumer financing options for merchants and service providers. For over 10 years, Genesis Financial Solutions has maintained a strong reputation among our customers, our partners and among our industry peers, by constantly striving to offer more consumers credit with simple terms, competitive rates, and exceptional service. Genesis was founded in 2001 and is located in Beaverton, Oregon.
We are currently looking for a Customer Serive Rep. to join our team.
Under supervision of the collection lead and Unit Manager, take inbound telephone calls to/from delinquent account consumers in an attempt to receive and process payment on accounts. Negotiate payment terms. Resolve inquiries on disputes, claims of fraud, or any other complaint/request from the customer.
These duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Receive inbound telephone calls to/from consumers
- Identify consumer and verify account information and current status
- Inquire as to the reason for the call; is it to make a payment, dispute, fraud claim, etc. (inbound calls)
- Negotiate payment terms
- Complete update of account history
- Perform customer service assistance as required
- Take customer inquiries over the telephone for further investigation on a dispute, fraud claim, etc.
- Educate the customer on the effects of poor credit
- Forward inquiries to the appropriate department for processing and resolution
- Perform administrative tasks and other associated duties strictly complying with FDCPA/SDCPA rules and guidelines
- Follow up on consumers’ returned (NSF) checks
- Conduct third party verifications
- Take messages on request
- Meet team goals and standards
The incumbent is directly accountable for providing a high level of service to consumers by providing timely and accurate information as requested and meeting quality standards. They will also be accountable for following all regulatory requirements and procedures. Call monitoring and account auditing is conducted regularly by Unit Managers and QC representatives to ensure quality and procedural requirements are met.
- High school diploma or GED
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule or varying shifts
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Type 35 WPM
- Multiple telephone line and dialer experience preferred
- Experience working with a collection (database) system,; MS Word and Excel skills preferred
- 12 months prior experience in collections, telemarketing, or customer service required
The incumbent must meet work deadlines, have regular attendance, good oral and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills, ability to work with a team, ability to multi-task, use a PC and a computer terminal, and the specialized telephone system. It requires access to all areas of the office, and the ability to sit for extended periods of time, periodically bending and twisting, and frequent application of a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects-
Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc. - 16 months ago