LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as a Collections Representative can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Collections Representatives work with Business and Residence customers in pursuit of collecting company revenues.
What you'll do as an AT&T Collections Representative:
- Collect delinquent bills by making outbound telephone calls to customers or by written correspondence when appropriate
- Record data, notations, and enter data online while talking with customers
- Handle adjustments as appropriate to resolve discrepancies, facilitate payment arrangement negotiations and extensions of credit
- Compute and quote adjustments, credit/security requirements, balances, amounts billed and/or rates to customers
In addition to possessing STRONG communications skills, our Collections Representatives must:
- Possess basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Complete on-the-job and/or classroom training as required to remain on the job
- Obtain satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Call Center Audition (CC Audition)
Employment Inventory (EI)
Customer Service Assessment (CSA)
Test study guides can be found here
AT&T - 19 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...