What will you do?
As a Mortgage Collector, you will be the single point of contact for our past due borrowers. You are able to take the time to personally understand each borrower’s unique situation and needs, working together to evaluate payment options that are appropriate to each circumstance. As a successful Collector you will build and cultivate relationships with borrowers based on trust to help them find ways to make meeting their obligations possible. With the confidence and authority you are given, you can execute realistic solutions to their obstacles.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Manage your individual accounts at the 30, 60 and 90 day level, using our technologically advanced, user-friendly computer systems.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with the goal of keeping our borrowers in their homes and foreclosures and repossessions to a minimum.
- Keep lines of communication open after payment is received to allow for early intervention and preempt future delinquency.
- Utilize all available skip tracing tools to locate our borrowers whose current contact information is inaccurate.
- Achieve production standards set each month to obtain your bonus reward by working accounts thoroughly and properly according to state and federal guidelines
What kind of people are we looking for?
Responsibility, accountability, creativity, and flexibility are paramount to your success here at Green Tree. On top of that, you will need:
- 2+ years collection experience, preferably with mortgage accounts
- Professional communication skills with a sense of urgency
- Problem solving skills to overcome our borrower’s obstacles, being persuasive and persistent when necessary
- Strong attention to detail and have an organized workflow
- Ability to meet your goals and deadlines in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment
- Desire to be competitive within yourself and within your team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and meet our attendance standards
Hours: Two evening shifts per week, three early shifts per week, two Saturdays per month, and be prepared to work extra hours at month-end. Your schedule may change based on business needs.
We are proud to be an EOE employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Green Tree - 19 months ago
Money might not grow on trees, but green does grow on this tree. Green Tree Servicing is one of the largest servicers of home loans in the...