Kelly Services is currently seeking an experienced Collector to work for a financial organization in Edgewood area. This full time, temporary opportunity is not accessible by public transportation. Shift is Monday - Friday and the hours are between 830-6; will also be asked to work one or two Saturdays per month.
This position includes job duties such as:
- Making outbound calls to collect on various loans (home, vehicle, credit card)
- Document all collection activity
- Make referrals to counseling department
- Negotiate collection maneuvers and settlements
The essential requirements are:
- Must have 3-5 years of current experience performing collections
- Must have the ability to prioritize, negotiate and meet deadlines
- Must be detail and numbers oriented.
Position could become permanent for the right candidate!
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on
Facebook , LinkedIn , and Twitter .
Download The Talent Project , a free iPad app by Kelly Services.] ]]
Kelly Services - 2 years ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...