The Collections Representative position is primarily responsible for managing franchisee and field accounts, account maintenance, pursuing delinquent accounts, approval of additional franchises, transfers, leases, etc. Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitor, collect, and reconcile delinquent balances due company and affiliates. Analyze franchise agreements and leases for determination of proper procedure. Create and administer payment schedules for delinquent accounts.
- Reconcile and monitor historical records of account actions. Execute invoices and credits in reference to franchise accounts.
- Terminate franchises, equipment leases and subleases. Prepare arbitration documents, analysis of delinquent accounts, create interim order terms, etc.
- Analyze and reconcile accounts in connection with delinquent balances and approve or disapprove items.
- Communicate with franchises and field territories concerning accounts.
- Allocate funds received on delinquent balances and ensure that accounts are open and operating.
HS diploma or GED required and 2+ years business experience in a corporate environment preferably in banking, bookkeeping, or accounting. Proficiency with MS Word and Excel required. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
SUBWAY - 5 months ago
The SUBWAY restaurant chain is the world's largest submarine sandwich franchise, with more than 28,500 locations in 86 countries. In 2002,...