will be responsible for ensuring the collection of consumer residential accounts receivable balances, and ensuring prompt payment from customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Along with competitive pay and bonus plan, we offer a full benefits package, 401K, flexible working schedule, paid holidays, and paid time off.
- Collecting accounts receivable balances via phone and letter for ADT subscribers.
- Ensure prompt payment within specified terms.
- Contact delinquent accounts
- Send payment reminder notices to delinquent accounts
- Handle invoice billing disputes in a timely manner
- Communicate with customers and answer invoice payment questions.
- Meet scheduled deadlines for completion of work and any other time sensitive responsibilities.
- Filing responsibilities
Candidates should have a strong customer service background and understand the importance of maintaining and collecting accounts receivable. Candidates are required to have a minimum of 1 year collections experience. High volume inbound/outbound call center experience is preferred along with knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Great Plains experience and bilingual abilities are a plus.
DEFENDER Direct - 13 months ago
Few companies acquire customers as well as DEFENDER. We are the #1 Authorized Dealer for ADT®, and also own home heating and cooling,...