Responsible for initiating calls to delinquent customers to collect payments and settle accounts.
- Contact customers with delinquent accounts and initiate appropriate action
- Resolve credit balances as well as short payments.
- Work with our Sales organization regarding efforts to collect accounts receivable
- Research and resolve issues that are delaying payment from customers and work with Billing Specialists to resolve billing issues
- Communication with the Management and Senior Credit Analyst regarding difficult, complex collection issues
- Prepare weekly updates regarding collection status and issues to AP Specialist
- Prepare correspondence on delinquent accounts requiring special handling.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with internet navigation and Adobe Acrobat required.
- Ability to work with computer software, including CRM applications (SF.com, Dynamics SL (Solomon)) preferred.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.