BASIC PURPOSE :
Perform collection calls and/or correspondence in a customer service oriented collections department. Provide customer service regarding collection issues, resolving client discrepancies, and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts.
- Work with the Collections lead in order to maintain high percentage of collections
- Correspond with identified fleets in collection to resolve in a timely fashion
- Daily, weekly, monthly tracking and reporting of resolved and outstanding funds
- Other related duties assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education :
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Some college a plus
- 2 years of Corporate Collection experience
- Credit/Fleet Card experience a plus
- Customer Service experience a plus
- A/R knowledge a plus
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Ability to Prioritize and Multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Player
****COME GROW WITH LOVE’S****
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Love's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Love's, our people have been the key to our success since our founding more than 45 years ago. During that time, we have grown from a...