ORC International |
- has an exciting opportunity to join their Princeton office as a Collections Specialist . In this position you will be responsible for contacting clients and customers regarding collection of payment, collecting unpaid balances, and applying payments to accounts.
Essential Job Functions:
· Make collection calls on past due accounts.
· Collect payments due on unpaid balances from delinquent accounts.
· Work with customers to resolve disputed items.
· Issue appropriate credits and post accurately.
· Review and reconcile accounts. Re-bill if necessary.
· Research negative balance accounts.
· Review tax exempt certificates and code them into the master file.
· Escalate any accounts that are more than 75 days delinquent.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
· Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the company in an articulate, professional manner, while maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality.
· Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
· Ability to anticipate and quickly react in a dynamic business environment.
· Knowledge of accounting practices and regulations.
· Ability to understand needs of a multi-company environment.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
· High school diploma or equivalent is required.
· 6 to 12 months previous related experience is required.
ORC International offers an attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits. At ORC International, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hope you make the decision to join us by sending your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to us at email@example.com . You must indicate Collections Specialist in the subject line to ensure proper delivery.
ORC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.
ORC International - 2 years ago
ORC International is a global provider of customized research and analysis designed to help companies make more informed decisions on...