P er SeGroup has an immediate need for a Collections Specialist. This is aCONTRACT TO HIRE position located in Wood Dale, IL.
- Maintain and motivate current collection staff.
- Maintain dealer and/or customer contact to expedite transactions.
- Maintain IDE database with updates pertaining to machine, parts and service transactions.
- Customer Service: analysis of all Company Accounts Receivable.
- Release (or not release) held orders (some account terms are HCP0 required, PO# required, C.O.D. and C.I.A.) and some accounts are past due.
- Collection calls on delinquent Company parts accounts.
- Collection/Demand Letters on delinquent Company parts accounts.
- Process Credit Card transactions.
- Prepare and monitor Credit Requests and Disputes.
- Unapplied cash reconciliation.
- Multi-Task with conflicting priorities.
- Oversee activities of Account Representatives.
- Support, Collection Department Manager and others.
Tasked performed daily, weekly and monthly:
- Aid in resolution of any past due customer invoices.
- New account set-up (as needed).
- Customer data changes (contacts, phone #, address', etc) (as needed).
- Reconciliation of MMS parts accounts (as needed).
- Recommend 3rd party collections (as needed).
- Process debtor claims for bankrupt Company customer accounts (as needed).
- Process refund requests (as needed).
- Negotiate, administer and maintain payment plans for delinquent parts accounts (as needed).
Reports generated daily, weekly and monthly:
- Prepare and route "Collection Action Trade Lines".
- Customer calls made daily.
- Credit Requests or Dispute write-ups.
- Process refund requests (as needed) according to policy.
- Update various systems (i.e. Power Help, Field Services, Contract Management, etc)
- Miscellaneous duties (faxing, filing, coping, etc.).
If you are interested in this position, please send an MS Word resume to the following email: 7867-MH1140@apply.maxhire.net
- Accounts Receivable (daily).
- Utilize AIR reports published by Accounting (twice per month).
- Process monthly statements (monthly).
- AIR over $2000 over 60 report (monthly)
- Delinquent dealer accounts receivable report (monthly)
- Bankruptcy report
- Legal and repossession A/R Report
- Third party collection agency report
Per S Group, Inc. - 2 years ago