301 E 58TH STREET NORTH - SIOUX FALLS, SD
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision-and design every product and service-with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people-those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
* Join the #2 Private student lender (Source: College Board)
Our Education Financial Services (EFS) Team: Provides education financing options for students and their families. They also offer financial tools and tips to help students keep their finances on track while in school and prepare them financially for when they finish college.
Wells Fargo Education Financial Services (EFS) is looking for a motivated individual to join the student loan recovery team in Sioux Falls, SD.
* Fully qualified collector with minimum of Collector 3 level skills.
* Responsible to meet monthly individual and team performance goals in the collection of charged off student loan accounts.
* Ability to manage assigned recovery queues in a manual calling environment.
* Contact customers to negotiate payoffs, settlements and temporary repayment plans. * Ability to skip trace and review accounts for possible legal referral.
* Handles most complex collection inquiries and issues.
* Requires ability to sustain professional demeanor and performance at all times.
Hours: M-F: Four days of 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, one day of 11:30 am - 8:00 pm;
Minimum: one Saturday each month 8:00 am - 12 noon
3+ years experience in a direct customer contact, service, collections or sales environment including a minimum of 2+ years collections experience.
* Strong influence and motivational skills
* Energetic work style
* Self Motivated
* Needs minimal supervision
* Dependable, professional, manages time well
* Strong communication skills
* Negotiates repayment plans
* Reliable and consistent work history
* Organized, analytical, problem solver
* Work as a team; work on special projects
* Excellent attendance history
* High school diploma or GED
* Prior recovery collections experience
* Knowledge of Student Loan process
* ECaR and LSS systems experience
* College degree
Wells Fargo - 20 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...