Part of the Xerox Global Services Organization,
Xerox Litigation Services
(XLS) provides in-house counsel and their outside law firms an enterprise-wide discovery management process with services that mitigate risk, control costs, and allow access to critical information, anytime, anywhere.
XLS is built on a unique combination of the most scalable, high performance discovery management technology and the largest group of experienced discovery consultants and professionals in the industry.
60 – 80% of the position will entail:
20% - 40% of the position will entail:
- Confirming current A/R status with clients as well as collection of past due amounts on e-discovery accounts by working with clients and their law firms.
- Working with more difficult accounts (long term delinquent accounts and those not paid as promised) by conducting necessary research to track and contact businesses.
- Contacting customers by telephone and e-mail to assess the individual circumstances and decide upon an appropriate course of action. This will include determining reasons for non-payment, working with billing team to ensure billing submittals and obtain copies of invoices when necessary, escalating to Controller and VP of Finance as necessary.
- Journal Entries
- Account Reconciliations
- Other General Accounting Functions as needed
- Minimum 1 year of Collections experience
- Minimum 1 year Accounting experience in a professional environment
- Associates degree
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work well on a team and focus on results; adaptable and flexible
- Solid PC experience-excel, word, Microsoft Outlook
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
Minimum 2 years relevant billing experience
Proficient in Excel; ability to use other analytical software programs
Demonstrated leadership potential and team player
Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and multi-task between ongoing daily processes and ad hoc requests.
LEDES file billing knowledge/experience
Xerox - 2 years ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...