Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Monitor Collection Representatives ability to achieve productivity, efficiency and accuracy of all processes.
- Utilize and communicate performance data to enhance collector performance to meet monthly financial goals.
- Conduct collector performance evaluations to provide employee coaching and development for continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, client standards, and federal and state laws.
- Continental development of staff though ongoing coaching, training and mentoring.
- Oversee team performance measures and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Conduct employee disciplinary procedures.
- Prioritize workflow and communicate priorities effectively with Collection Representatives.
- Meet or exceed attrition rate targets.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ensure work flows and file maintenance procedures are followed
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Knowledge and use of the phone system, including Symposium (after training)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with a personal computer and basic keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of the CUBS Collection Application, system software (after training)
- Knowledge of the Dialer Collection Application (after training)
- Able to locate customers through interpretation of CBR's and other sources of information.
- Basic math knowledge with emphasis on calculating percentages.
- Knowledge of the client's business and requirements to include work standards.
- Knowledge of FDCPA and State Laws.
- Knowledge of Firstsource's Policies and Procedures.
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to read, interpret, and effectively communicate Operational data (MITS).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Firstsource is a leading global provider of business process management services. Founded in 2001, Firstsource ranks third in BusinessWeek's...