PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
CashCall is looking for dynamic professionals that are self-motivated, trustworthy and can quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates will support and promote a positive work atmosphere. Teamwork is essential to our success and we are looking for individuals that demonstrate caring, compassion and ability to get along with others.
EXAMPLE OF TASKS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls via Auto Dialer or manual calling to gather or clarify information.
- Accurately document all information pertaining to accounts.
- Prepare and/or process documents; review for accuracy and completeness; update information and/or evaluate against policy; compare elements for consistency or logical relationship, etc.
- Perform investigative activities to evaluate and determine the whereabouts of customers through database searches and system records (Skip-Tracing).
- Receive research and respond to incoming questions; provide information, explain policies and procedures, and/or facilitate a resolution.
- Review, process and verify accounts and account balances.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Read, interpret and apply federal, state and local collection laws, rules, regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Interact with internal and external customers in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
- Ability to negotiate with customers.
- Conduct every call according to the call model.
- Possess investigative techniques and processes to identify the true reason for delinquency to aid in one call resolution.
- Use basic math to solve problems.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and written.
- Listen to, and understand information and ideas as presented both verbally and written.
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience in unsecured or sub-prime debt collections is preferred.
- Must have Skip-Tracing experience.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Must be able to maintain a regular 8-hour shift Monday-Friday and one 10-hour shift, in addition to 2-3 weekend days per month, and a mandatory 12-hour shift on the last day of the month.
- Shifts may vary and are subject to change based on business needs. No Exceptions.
Cashcall - 20 months ago