SECON, a Community Education Centers Company has extensive experience in drugs of abuse issues, specifically in workplace, criminal justice, treatment and professional service fields. With over twenty-seven years experience in drug detection services, SECON has built a client base with diverse and often highly specialized requirements. SECON maintains the organizational capabilities to create, when necessary, specialized services designed to meet the unique needs of each client.
This positions main function is to conduct specimen collections including urine and hair for drug screening and alcohol testing. This position requires travel to and from client sites during and outside of normal business hours to conduct specimen collections in addition to collections completed at the Secon facility. These sites include drug court facilities, client facilities, office buildings, and hospitals. Travel to these sites will require the operation of company vehicles. During such occasions, where collectors are required to administer tests outside of the facility, they will be unsupervised and therefore required to maintain a level of professionalism adequate to being a representative of Secon. Many collections will be conducted within the main Secon facility, although it is also mandatory to assist in the administering of collections at Drug Court Facilities on a weekly basis and when deemed necessary by the General Manager.
- Collection of drug screens including urine specimen, hair specimen, and alcohol testing
- Maintain daily logs of activities performed including all collections and travel information
- Enter data regarding collections into computer system
- After hours (night and weekend) collections
- Insuring that all paperwork regarding and pertaining to collections performed are completed properly by the collector and the donor at the time of the collection.
- Customer relations including: interaction with donors, clients requesting collections, managing parties of collection sites, and employees of the client requesting collections.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of company vehicles, worksites, and facilities utilized.
- Responsible for turning in all receipts, paperwork, and samples to the proper designated areas.
- Responsible for immediately reporting any incidences that would hinder the ability to successfully complete a collection to the General Manager.
- Responsible for all uniforms issued by the company including proper wear, cleanliness, and professional appearance.
- Proper operation of company vehicles including: maintaining receipts for gas and mileage, obeying all traffic laws, maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle, activating security system when not in use, assuring vehicle is parked in a secure area.
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com .
SECON, Houma, LA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Education Centers, Inc. - 2 years ago