MARCH 4TH START DATE -- Multiple positions available !
Pioneer Credit Recovery, a division of Sallie Mae, is currently hiring for our Arcade office. If you are competitive, energetic achiever who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, we want you to join our team!
Our professional level Collectors conduct research to locate and contact defaulted student loan borrowers by telephone and written notices to ensure full repayment or arrange acceptable payment arrangements. Solicit loan consolidation and rehabilitation when appropriate. Problem solve and perform due diligence functions to ensure compliance with all Federal Regulations. Always adhere to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act as well as all bankruptcy laws both state and federal.
- Full Time
- $12+/hr plus Bonus
- Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401k w/ Company Match, Tuition Assistance and more!
- Career growth
- Your earnings are based on YOUR hard work!
Go to www.SallieMae.com to apply !
- 3 weeks of training - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday.
- Standard shift - Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 3 days per week; 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM 2 days per week. 2 Saturdays per month 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM required.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience working independently while being a team player
- Experience working in a fast paced collections environment and meet formal goals
- Computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, and must have the ability to be firm, direct, and concise with consumers while maintaining a professional manner at all times.
- Ability to display high levels of initiative, motivation, flexibility.
- Must be results-oriented and persistent when faced with obstacles.
- Must Pass a Federal Background Check
Pioneer Credit Recovery, Inc.® (Pioneer) is a national leader in the collection industry providing collection services on defaulted debt. Headquartered in New York, Pioneer employs more than 1,000 professionals and is the largest private sector employer in Wyoming County, New York.
Pioneer Credit Recovery, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of SLM Corporation®, commonly known as Sallie Mae, and a member of Sallie Mae's Collection Services. Sallie Mae is the nation's No.1 paying-for-college company and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (NASDAQ: SLM).
Sallie Mae is a federal government contractor. Should this position support a government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. SLM Corporation and it's subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Pioneer Credit Recovery is a drug free workplace
Navient - 19 months ago
Sallie Mae, founded 28 years ago, provides funds for educational loans, primarily federally guaranteed student loans originated under the...