College Graduate Leadership Training Program
About the Program:
The College Graduate Leadership training program is a world class opportunity for a new college graduate to launch a management career. The program offers leadership development, essential management skills training, and the experience to build a solid foundation of store management. At the end of a successful 18 months, you will have the groundwork for a successful career as a General Manager.
- Recent (within 1 year) graduate from an accredited college or university
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Team building and team leading abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Must successfully complete Wawa's Training Program
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Availability to work all shifts (where applicable), weekends and holidays
- Preference will be given to a graduate who participated in Wawa's internship program
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These statements are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified.
Refer This Job
Wawa - 17 months ago
It's not baby talk -- when folks say they need to go to Wawa, they need groceries. Wawa owns and runs some 600 Wawa Food Markets in...