Combustion Process Engineer
ATI Allegheny Ludlum
, an operating company of Allegheny Technologies (NYSE: ATI), manufactures and markets a wide range of flat rolled specialty metals, including stainless steel, nickel alloys, titanium and electrical steels to global end use markets such as aerospace, power generation, automotive and housing. Our goal is to safely deliver exceptional value to our customers, suppliers, employees and shareholders.
We are seeking a Combustion or Mechanical Engineer with experience in combustion processes and process heating for our Hot Rolling Processing Facility in Brackenridge Pa.
This position will be responsible for process development and continuous improvement, optimizing energy, maintenance, and operating costs, as well as product quality improvements.
Knowledge of Six Sigma training is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Minimum of seven years of industrial experience
- A strong knowledge of combustion systems and related controls, refractories
- Experience with walking beam reheat furnaces and various process heating equipment operation and maintenance
- Experience with process analysis and the ability to perform root cause analysis
- Experience with conducting controlled experiments and the ability to summarize and present data
- Strong teamwork, supervisory, communication, and organization skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This critical position offers superior promotional opportunities and job security.
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer an excellent salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package, and relocation if necessary. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Affirmative Action for Females, Minorities, Vietnam Era Veterans and the Disabled
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI)
- 2 years ago - save job
When it comes to steelmaking, Allegheny Ludlum has a plethora of alloys. Allegheny Ludlum, a subsidiary of Allegheny Technologies, produces...