The Command Real Time Coordinator is responsible for analyzing, monitoring and reacting to real time staffing levels and call volume in an effort to achieve optimum service level results each day. Responsibilities may also include updating real time schedule changes and responding to communications from the Management Staff.
Skill Requirements and Preferences:
- Daily monitoring of Real Time Adherence for all call center agents.
- Notifications to Management Staff regarding agents out of adherence and calls queuing in the center.
- Processing schedule change requests as received either by the daily exception process or via e-mail from the Management Team.
- Monitor the intraday reports and adjust schedules as necessary to ensure optimum service levels are achieved.
- Identifies and recommends process improvement opportunities to improve productivity, performance and customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability and willingness to work‚ as necessary‚ after hours and weekends.
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to read and analyze intraday reports and react accordingly.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and in writing.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Knowledge of reporting methodology, principles and procedures
- 2 or more years of experience in operations and demonstrated operations analytics experience.
- 2 or more years of experience in a call center environment.