Posting Job Title: Commercial Account Exec II
Requisition #: 140753BR
Posting Location: Richardson, TX, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
As a technology leader in the telecommunications industry and one of the largest cable operators in the nation, Time Warner Cable Business Class has a uniquely strong marketplace position. We built our business on the single focus of being a best-in-class telecommunications service provider, and we are looking for best-in-class sales leaders to join us in our drive to success.
The Account Executive II position is a consultative field sales position within our Business Class commercial sales team. Individuals in this position are responsible for voice, data and video sales within a defined sales territory.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conducts proactive consultative needs analysis with new prospective customers, including the development of client centric product solutions
- Understands the communication needs of the small-to-medium and large business customers and designs solutions to meet those complex business needs
- Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota in data, phone and video sales
- Designs, develops and presents sales proposals and presentations on product benefits
- Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking and industry events
- Qualifies new leads and requests site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
- Works with the Account Management team to ensure timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention
- Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales engineering, sales support and marketing personnel
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
Education and Experience:
- Five or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue quotas, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in the telecommunications industry
- Proven business-to-business sales experience with "C level" decision makers preferred
- Working knowledge of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks required
- Strong networking and negotiation skills required
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Requires ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
Additional Educational Information (if any): Telecommunications industry experience required.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: 11551
Controlling Establishment ID: 00505 - Richardson
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable - 20 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...