Commercial Account Manager (Bellevue)
Fulltime, M – F
At The Partners Group, we believe our core values provide the foundation for our success. We value innovation, genuine relationships, commitment, authenticity, results, joy and fun. It’s these values that allow us to serve our clients at the highest level and to attract and retain the most talented employees. TPG is a recipient of the 2012 Top best of the Eastside, and Top Corporate Citizen for commitment to our community. Are you someone that should be working at The Partners Group?
PRIMARY ROLE of a Commercial Account Manager is to:
Use independent judgment to support Producers to provide TPG services to our Commercial Lines Division (CDL) clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include bur are not limited to the following:
Account Management: A commercial account manager has an assigned book of clients and is required to perform duties to ensure client satisfaction by meeting service commitments in a professional and punctual manner. A commercial account manager performs a variety of technical assignments and administrative duties requiring industry experience and knowledge in the areas of:
Client Service: Serve as the daily contact for assigned client, processing and resolving daily issues that may arise. Responsible to see that TPG meets our service commitments in a timely manner. Daily duties may include:
o Submission application and marketing
o Contract interpretation
o Renewal review
o Facilitate client changes, endorsements requests and review
o Work with Producers as needed on collections
o Certificate coordination and preparation and distribution
o Issue bonds as allowed by carrier(s)
o Process and follow up on cancellation requests
o Coordinate claims resolutions with claims manager as needed
o Work with client and carrier to resolve direct bill issues
o Client relations and retention
o Paperless client documentation and usage of Agency Management System
Service Calls/Meetings: Work with Producer to develop monthly, quarterly, and annual presentations for routine service calls/meetings, and organize/schedule/attend those meetings with producer and clients as needed.
Producer Support: Provide technical support to Producer(s); analyzing client needs, coverage forms and quotations. Identifies exposure to loss and recommends appropriate coverage.
Renewal and Marketing: Coordinate the renewal and re-marketing process. Tasks include:
o Review quotes, compare coverage
o Order loss runs
o Create insurance proposal/summary and presentation binders
o Confirm coverage and issue binders
o Prepare finance agreements as needed
o Determine agency or direct bill and invoice accordingly
o Complete application with producer; submit to carriers and follow up within deadlines set
New Client Set up and Initial Review: Review all applications completed by producer, determine service model and perform the internal set up of new clients into our various systems. New client set up tasks include computer creation, contract review, compliance review, etc. Follow up with client for required completed documents.
Filing: Maintain electronic client files according to procedure manual standards. Archive paper files in agency management system.
Contract Review: Review policies, amendments and endorsements for accuracy and coverage; identify errors and facilitate corrections with the carrier.
Peer Review: Oversee peer review/approve materials created by other members of the team when requested.
Mentoring: Provide recommendations to improve CLD procedures and policies. Serve as a mentor to Commercial Lines Administrators.
Prospecting: Assist with solicitations or prospecting materials and prepare Proposals of Service for presentations to prospects. Attend presentations when requested.
Special Projects: Lead, or assist with special projects as they occur.
Administrative Tasks: Scanning ingoing and outgoing mail, word processing, creation of correspondence (both internal and external), fax and emails, initiating and returning phone calls in accordance with company policies.
OTHER RESPONSIBLITIES: Responsibilities of a Commercial Lines Account Manager can extend to such tasks as:
- Internal Referrals: refer current and prospective clients to the appropriate person in other divisions of TPG.
- Industry Knowledge and Designations: Pursuing professional designation and/or participating in related professional organization. Keep informed of industry information, legislation, new products, coverages and technology to continuously improve information available to clients and for personal development.
- Carrier Relations: Maintain a good, professional working relationship with the carriers, be familiar with the products and processes of our major carriers, and be acquainted with the marketing and service representatives.
- Seminars: As requested, help develop, schedule, organize and attend educational workshops, seminars, panel discussions, etc. for clients and prospects.
- Systems: Proficient and knowledgeable about our internal systems and how to use as well as applicable carrier programs and interfaces.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Education: BA/BS degree preferred, but at a minimum, a High School diploma.
- Experience: At least two years of experience in the field of commercial lines production or administration, and/or insurance carrier/vendor experience.
- Professional Certificates/Designations/Licenses: An active property and casualty insurance license is required.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in use of personal computers, including data entry, word processing and spread sheet applications. Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel.
TPG offers a competitive salary and rich benefits package including:
- Employer paid medical, dental, life, disability, and FSA
- Profit sharing and 401k
- Paid time off and 9 paid holidays per year
TPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please reply to this email with a cover letter and resume.