Commercial Banking Officer Westheimer-1103081
Vice President, Commercial Banking Officer
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one. The Commercial Banking Officer is responsible for increasing the Bank's profitability by cultivating and developing lending relationships.
Successful incumbents are customer focused, have strong decision quality, drive for results, are good listeners and creative thinkers, negotiate well, take command of the situation, build strong peer relationships and manage with courage.
Comerica Bank uses IBM Lotus Notes for database, calendaring and e-mail functions.
This Commercial Banking Officer position is located in Houston, texas and reports to the Group Manager. This position has no direct reports.
1. Increase the Bank's profitability by cultivating new business relationships.
2. Maintain and develop customer relationships, new business, and periodic review of existing loan arrangements.
3. Negotiate proper loan structures, selling the Bank's credit and non-credit products.
4. Accept special projects in support of the team and community involvement.
5. Maintain knowledge of corporate banking, credit and non-credit products, trust, real estate, treasury management and other bank functions.
6. Maintain knowledge of accounting and financial principles, marketing and sales principles, credit analysis, economics and other bank functions.
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth & Institutional Management. Comerica's more than 9,200 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 7 years commercial lending experience
- 5 years financial sales experience
- 3 years managing a portfolio of clients
- Completion of a Commercial Credit Training Program
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check and a drug test. Upon hire, a fingerprinting check is completed.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity.
Primary Location : US-TX-Houston
Shift: Day Shift
Work Hours (Example: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday): 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday)
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Comerica - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -